Now that the weather has finally started to warm up Travis went to work planting our garden.
We're going to keep it small and see how it works out for us.
He got the dirt all nice and rototilled...
Planted some peas...
Red onions...
and Green beans.
We also put in red and white potatoes, butter crunch lettuce, and some spinach. In about a month we'll add some sweet potatoes, red and green peppers, and a tomato plant.
I've been taking care of the watering and some of the weeding while Ethan chills in his stroller enjoying the weather.
(I only make him use the netting in the evening when the bugs get really bad)
4 comments:
We planted ours last week or so and Ty turned on the sprinkler last night to water it.......yeah it was still on this morning. Whoops!
p.s. we have an entire garden full of red potatoes......they are the BEST!
I am still in Shock that Trav wanted a garden. Boy, will it be yummy. Thanks for keeping Ethan safe with the netting. I am so proud ;)
Looks pretty professional for a first-time garden! I'm jealous! ENJOY!!
WE plant a garden every year. we really enjoy it. Yours looks great I wish I had the space for one that big. Maybe one day, love ya!
Post a Comment