Travis and I took Ethan out to the field to explore the wheat. He was totally disgusted by it at first.
He came around quickly and by the end was having a great time.
GREAT job on taking the pics and choosing the location. Travis doesn't look too keen on the wheat field either. Maybe if you tossed him into the air! Can't get enough of Ethan's cuteness!!
7 comments:
the first photo is PERFECT!!! print and hang!
Beautiful pictures! I miss Minnesota!!
So Cute! Awesome Photos Nicole. I can hardly wait to see my little Peanut.
Way cool pics!!
These are awesome pictures Nicole! I can't wait to see you guys!
GREAT job on taking the pics and choosing the location. Travis doesn't look too keen on the wheat field either. Maybe if you tossed him into the air! Can't get enough of Ethan's cuteness!!
I love the pictures! Ethan is getting so big.
Post a Comment