
On board an airplane that is.
Ethan and I are going to take a trip out to see my family. I am really (and I mean REALLY) nervous about flying by myself with him. So, any one have advice or tried and true tricks for flying with a squirmy, just learned how to crawl 8 month old??
3 comments:
Give him a bottle or nurse during take-off and landing. Eases ear pressure and also the easiest time to get them to sleep. Give him to the flight attendants to carry around if they offer. New toys and/or books that he hasn't played with before.
Most of all, ignore (if you are feeling charitable), or give dirty looks to (if you are not) anyone who makes snarky comments about a fussy baby.
Ditto what Andrea said, nurse or give him a bottle.
Tell your family hi!
If he gets fussy just pretend he isn't yours.
Post a Comment