Monday, June 14, 2010

Somehow related

Spiderman, TV, and your dad.
Looked at alone they're three totally unrelated things. Put them together and you have Ethan's afternoon of Heroes.
How do they relate? Well, we'll start with the Spiderman onsie. I saw it at Old Navy and had to get it. My dad has always been a huge fan of superheroes and since he's far away I figure it's my duty to make sure Ethan knows his Spidey senses from his Batmobiles. Then add the fact that each day at 4 Ethan and Travis settle in to watch Hogan's Heroes while I get my 'me time' and there you have it. One superhero-clad baby with his hero of a daddy watching the "heroes" of WWII.

2 comments:

Angie said...

So cute! My boys are obsessed w/ super heroes. Their room is decorated in Batman and Superman and Logan loves to read all of the old comic books. Weston loves to relive his childhood through his boys. I'm sure Travis is as well...enjoy him while he's little. Pretty soon he'll be making blankets into capes and chasing you around your house w/ foam dart guns! :D

Fran said...

Perfect posting just in time for Father's Day! I love it.