We're slowly, but surely coming along on the project room. We got the drop ceiling taken down, drywall put up in it's place and a much nicer light installed. Then we ran into the problem of the extra 5 inches the new ceiling added to the room. I like the extra height, it helps it not feel so dungeon-ish, but it's a pain to have to go around and add the extra strips of drywall (and then have to putty it all.) At this point, I'm so tired of dealing with drywall, putty, and sanding that I dread even going down to the room. But-I'm dedicated to the end result, so I'll keep truckin' along.
1 comment:
Way to go! I think in the end it is all going to be worth it. 5 inches makes a ton of difference especially with how tall you are ;) No joke, I am sure it is a huge difference.
Post a Comment