Omgosh your right hes like the spittin image! Way cute!!
I thought at first he looked so much like Travis, but you're right, lately I've thought he looks much more like you. Just goes to show how the longer people are married, the more they tend to look like each other. :)
PS That's a beautiful picture of you both!
I think he is a perfect mix! Way cute picture. Love IT!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Omgosh your right hes like the spittin image! Way cute!!
I thought at first he looked so much like Travis, but you're right, lately I've thought he looks much more like you.
Just goes to show how the longer people are married, the more they tend to look like each other. :)
PS That's a beautiful picture of you both!
I think he is a perfect mix! Way cute picture. Love IT!
Post a Comment