Thursday, September 23, 2010

Things are getting messy

Ethan is 10 months old now and things are getting interesting. Well, messy is probably a more appropriate description. I feel like a tornado hits my house numerous times a day. Some of the things he enjoys doing are pulling all the DVD's out of my cupboard, playing in the toilet and Ruby's water dish, tearing the leaves off of my plants, sorting through all of my cupboards and drawers, and then, of course, watching me pick it all up when he's done. He's also starting to try and feed himself with a spoon, which I think is meant to be a test for me more than a learning experience for him. Sitting there watching him make another mess is about all I can take. I have to pray for patience (and some motivation to keep cleaning) every day or I think I'd lose my mind. Oh well. He's so cute and has so much fun exploring and making a mess, I just can't resist.

1 comment:

Tawnya said...

He is such a cutie. You can bring him to my house anytime. I don't care what kind of mess he makes.