Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tuesday trifecta

Tuesday was the perfect day. Three great things happened and I was on cloud nine.

First: 
 I saw on TV that they are FINALLY releasing Beauty and the Beast on DVD. I swear I have been waiting since the dawn of DVDs for this to happen. Apparently somewhere along the line they released it and I totally missed it (although I don't know how) so, I have been waiting patiently. Next week, I will be the proud owner of this Disney classic.
Second:
Hello Uncle Jesse! I was also totally stoked to find out that John Stamos is joining the cast of Glee. Seriously, what girl frrom the "Full House" era can honestly say she doesn't have a secret crush on him?? Now I wont have to watch so many Full House re-runs to get my fix. :)
And lastly...

I'm officially back down to my pre-pregnancy weight! I've been close for a week or so now, but yesterday was officially the day. I lost over 20 lbs this summer and
it feels so good! I've put a lot of hard work into that and it's nice to see it paid off.

3 comments:

Tawnya said...

Way to go Nicole! I am so proud of you.

Andie said...

I love B & the B and Uncle Jesse too-although I like his hair much better know than when we was rockin' the Uncle Jesse mullet. ;-) In fact, when we were in San Francisco we saw the row of Victorian houses shown in the opening credits of Full House. One of the houses had a sign taped to the window that said, "No, this is NOT Full House!" It made me giggle to think that maybe one too many people knocked on the door looking for John Stamos.

Congrats on losing your baby weight! That is such an amazing accomplishment-YAY!

Andie said...

I should proofread my comments, or maybe go to bed before midnight someday...know = now, we = he. That probably makes a lot more sense.