Ethan and I have been out enjoying this seemingly endless good weather we've been having. Among some playing and just basking in the sun, I've been trying to tackle raking the yard. I hate to admit it, but I'm actually having a good time. There's something about the crisp air and the sweet smell of dried leaves that just makes me feel good.
I'm pretty proud of my work. Now, don't be fooled, each of these babies are about shoulder height.
The only sad part is what you don't see...and that's the other 2/3 of the yard that I haven't raked :)
6 comments:
Never thought I'd miss raking leaves, but I do! Nice job!!
Holy Cow!! Raking the yard is hard work, way to go!!
Oh Nicole, we are having such a windy day today. I hope you were able to get the leaf piles removed from the yard... or do you have to start all over?! Raking a second time might not be as enjoyable!!
PS. Ethan is adorable and obviously having a great time!
Way to go Nicole! Ethan is soooo cute. I love that picture. Holy crap, got leaves? It is a never ending process. Good Luck!
holy cow! Please tell me you jumped in just one of those piles??? I see photoshoot!
Post a Comment