Friday, November 12, 2010

Manly hair swirl

I loved the swirl in Ethan's hair from the moment I saw it. It's cute and unique and I think it works for him. But, I wonder how will it look when he gets older. Will he like it or try to hide it? Will it still swirl and always look childish? It's just so different, it's hard to know what to expect...until now. Believe it or not, I found a man with a swirl like Ethans. This may just be the glimps into Ethan's future hair style and I'm thinkin he's destined to be a ladies man.
We were watching 'Top Shot' a program on The History Channel and this man was one of the competors. Of course, I was instantly endeared to him. I think the swirl looks good on him and I'm confident Ethan will be able to pull it off just as well.

3 comments:

Audrey said...

he is so freakin' adorable!!! Swirl an all:)

Tawnya said...

Bring on the Swirl! Ethan is adorable no matter what.

Fran said...

Ethan will be able to pull it off much better because his eyes are terrific!