Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Mmmmm, cake.

While we were out at my parent's house we celebrated Ethan's 1st birthday. He really wasn't too interested in the presents. To be fair though, the traveling really throws him off and he was really tired by the time we had the party.
He didn't quite get that there was something fun under the paper. He picked at it a little, but I ended up opening most of them for him.

He wasn't too sure about the cake when I put it in front of him, so I put some frosting on my finger to let him taste it...
It was instant love.
He wasn't very interested in the cake, he went straight for the frosting.


2 comments:

Tawnya said...

Happy Birthday, Baby E!

I cannot believe he is a year already. But he just keeps getting cuter and cuter!

Fran said...

A boy after my own heart... bring on the frosting. I just love birthday cake, wedding cake, graduation cake, cake, cake, cake!
He is adorable, and already a year old.