Remember that craft room Travis and I worked so hard on? Yeah, I know I promised pictures of the decor, but that's a work in progress. I haven't forgotten. In the mean time, I felt I should let it be known that our efforts weren't a waste. My latest project was a new diaper pouch. Glamorous, I know, but it's a necessity. I think it turned out really cute and I stretched myself by using some linen and webbing, which I hadn't sewed with before. It's not perfect, but hey, my first attempts never are.
3 comments:
That's cute...and really smart. I wish I'd had one of those for my kids. By the time I got to Mason, if I did manage to have a diaper with me at church, it was all covered in graham cracker crumbs and crayon marks at the bottom of my bag. :)
I am smelling an etsy shop. I will start brainstorming some fun shop names for you :)
Sorry to drop in unannounced :-) You left a comment on my daughters blog (the Passionista) and we share the same favorite Christmas song! I just thought I would let you know that Sugarland (the country group) does an amazing version. I am picky, but she actually does a really amazing job and doesn't screw up the beautiful melody like some contemporary artists, particularly country, can do. Thanks for letting me stop by and share! Have a Merry Christmas. Tami
Post a Comment