Saturday, November 27, 2010

Big Boy


I just love this little guy! He's growing so fast, I can't believe how much he changes every day. He had his one year check up this past week and everything is looking good. He weighed in at 24 lbs. and he's still in the upper percentiles for both weight and height. He loves life, which makes my job so easy. He plays really well by himself and with other kids-we still go to the gym almost every day. He's a huge ham and loves to people watch. It's hilarious to take him to the store or restaurants. He'll sit and stare at someone until he catches their eye. Once they look he flashes them a huge, cheesy grin and usually throws in his new "fake" laugh. He loves attention-he must get that from his dad. In the past few weeks since his birthday he's taken to snuggling with me a lot more than he has in the past, and I'm not complaining. It's a nice change to be able to hold him and cuddle a for a little while every day. He's obsessed with walking, but doesn't want to do it by himself yet. He thinks it's so much more fun to get to hold mommy's hand while he walks in circles around the house. We walk around, and around, and around, and around...and, well, you get the picture.

2 comments:

Tawnya said...

Nicole, Thanks so much for all of your posts. I miss you guys tons and feel like I miss out on a lot. Baby E! is adorable and I LOVE this picture.

Fran said...

All the ladies at church adore him too. He flashes each one of them that marvelous smile, then they giggle and laugh together!