
I was beginning to think I might have to wait until HP7.1 came out on video before I was going to get to see it. We've had really busy weekends the last month or so and just hadn't been able to squeeze it in. Turns out all we needed was a blizzard to blow through and make some time for us.
We've been totally bombarded with snow and winds gusting up close to 35 mph. Thank goodness for 4-wheel drive, a movie theater only a few miles away, and a grandma and grandpa who live right next door. We dropped Ethan off and headed out. I thought the movie was so great! It brought back all the suspense I felt when I read the book for the first time and it seemed like they picked the best possible spot to end it. I think I'm going to have to read the book again, though, and make sure I'm up to speed on all of the little things they leave out of the movie. If only it wasn't going to be so long before the final one comes out. I'm tired of waiting already.
No comments:
Post a Comment