Wednesday, December 8, 2010

All aglow


Ethan and I decorated the Christmas tree tonight. This was his idea of helping.
I'll admit, letting him do this might not be my finest parenting moment, but it was just too cute not to take a picture of. We also jammed to Mrs. Claus Ain't Got Nothin' On Me and I started teaching him how to dance the robot to Electronic Santa.
In the end we got the tree up without being electrocuted and now I'm faced with the question- how do I get him not to touch it anymore??

2 comments:

Tawnya said...

He is adorable. Good luck keeping him away from the tree. I can't even stay away from a tree.

Fran said...

As you can see from Tawnya's post, I certainly wasn't successful in teaching my children to stay away from the tree! But here's a tip: All breakable ornaments were hung high on the tree, while other playful ones hung low. This is such a fun photo that you captured. He will love it in years to come!