Sunday, December 5, 2010

Muscles


We took a trip down to Ikea this weekend in search for a bookshelf. Once we found it Ethan insisted on helping push the cart. I was really impressed-that thing was heavy and he was strong enough to push it himself. He was having so much fun and was determined to keep that thing going. He pushed it up to the cash registers and tried to keep going right out the door. We insisted on stopping to pay and then let him push it right up to the truck. He must be pumping some serious iron while he's at the gym. I probably need to up his protein intake to compensate for it.

Oh, and on a side note, I think I need a phone with a better camera since I never have a real one with me.

3 comments:

Travis said...

Yeah a new phone would be nice, mine has a nice camera but you don't like how it looks:-(

Tawnya said...

Travis, you are such a punk. Baby E! is so stinkin' cute. I love that kid. Can't wait to see your book shelf :)

Fran said...

Ethan is so attracted to anything with wheels. He is on the move all the time. Good luck keeping up with him now. Doesn't he look happy though!