Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Early presents

Ethan got his first Christmas present in the mail last week from Grandma and Grandpa and we just couldn't wait to open it.
As soon as I got the box open Ethan crawled in. He wasn't too concerned with what was inside, it was more about the big, fun, box that was sitting in the living room.
Once he realized what he was sitting on he decided to test it out.
He inspected every single piece as I put the thing together, which made it take twice as long as it would have otherwise, but we got the same end result-a boy who can now walk around the house without having to hold my hand the whole time. Ahh, the freedom is so nice.

2 comments:

Fran said...

He will still want to go to Ikea, but at least he can play with this more often at home. What a cutie!!

Tawnya said...

He is so cute. I just love the look on his face in the last picture. He is just concentrating so hard. Love it!