A handy man. That's what every lady needs. I'm lucky enough to have a husband who is very proficient around the house and I'm happy to see Ethan following in his footsteps. For his age, he's been showing very advanced signs of the handy man gene.
Every man needs a wrench. He's been carrying his around all over the house finding things to 'fix'.
Apparently there are a few things out of whack with the tree.
Every man needs a wrench. He's been carrying his around all over the house finding things to 'fix'.
Apparently there are a few things out of whack with the tree.
We also had a power outage that night while Travis was at school. I found a couple flashlights and he carried the smaller one around with him lighting the way.
I just love my little man.
2 comments:
Way to go Baby E! He is going to be a ladies man! Watch world another heartbreaker is loose!
Little boys are too cute!
Post a Comment