Sunday, February 27, 2011

right now

Right now Ethan's asleep, Travis is doing some homework, and I'm silently chuckling over how big of dorks we were in our matching outfits today. We're nerdy like that. Here's a glimpse:

Travis: What are you wearing today?
Me: My gray dress, purple tights, gray boots.

Travis goes in to get dressed and comes out in his gray pants and yellow/gray plaid tie.

Me: You look nice. Hey! Do you want me to wear my yellow tights instead so we can match??
Travis: Yeah!
Me: Ok.

Yeah. We're dorks. Anywho. Let's go back to Ethan being asleep. The last few days, that's the best time of day for us. He's been going through a clingy phase and literally wont let go of me for most of the day. Thank goodness for naptime and bedtime. Without them I'd loose my mind.

Travis is off on a stay-cation this whole week and I'm really looking forward to spending lots of good time together. We don't have anything planned, but that's ok. We kicked off his vacation right by taking a short trip to Chicago, just me and him, on Thurs. and Friday last week. Pics of that are coming soon.

If you know of anything fun to do with a 15 month old around here, let me know, I'm sure we'll be begging for something to do later this week.

4 comments:

Tawnya said...

You guys are so cute. I love the outfits. I know what you can do with your 15 month old. You can send him out here to me. I would love to see my baby E! for a whole week. Have an awesome stay-cation!

BreezyHess said...

My mom gets I'm tomorrow night and we go in Thursday night to have Sophia. You should so come out for a visit. :)

Dad said...

Something almost "Amish" about it.......

BreezyHess said...

Oh and I LOVE your hair in this pic. It looks darker than usual and it is beautiful!