Monday, March 28, 2011

casualty

I had to say goodbye to one of my few (and most favorite) knick-knacks this morning. It was the result of letting Ethan play with the mop in the living room. I'll live and learn, and at least he felt somewhat bad. He laid on the floor crying for quite some time after I got upset with him. Then he forgot about it and moved on to something else as I sadly scooped up the pieces and threw them in the trash. Hope your week is off to a better start than mine.

4 comments:

Tawnya said...

He is such a sweet little boy. I just adore him. I am sorry for your owl. It was really cute. Is there anyway we could glue back together?

Nicole said...

It's pretty well destroyed and already in the bottom of the trash can, Tawnya. Oh well.

Fran said...

GLUE?! That was my children's answer to anything that broke around here. They would try to glue it back together thinking I wouldn't notice.... yeah right! Of course no one would fess up to who had broken it. I think Ethan was truly sorry and showed a lot of remorse. Isn't he sweet?

Anonymous said...

Tawnya, Travis and I could glue anything back together and make it look brand new!I am sorry Nicole, that Owl was adorable.