Friday, April 15, 2011

not so awkward or awesome friday



This week has been a long one. Ethan has been running a fever on and off all week and the amount of stuff running from his nose 24/7 is both unbelievable and disgusting. That's probably too much information, sorry. Anyway, a sick baby is neither awkward nor awesome and we haven't really been doing anything but staying inside. The few times I took him to out I felt horribly guilty the entire time so we did it as little as possible.

I do have something awesome coming up, though. We have an Easter fireside this Sunday at the St. Paul Stake Center where we'll be singing with the BYU-Idaho Collegiate Singers who are in town. It's going to be amazing! Hopefully some of you here in the Twin Cities can make it.

2 comments:

Andie said...

Thanks for the info about the concert. I'm going to try and make it with the kids.

Tawnya said...

I am so excited for you to sing with my Alumni. I wish I could be there. I know it will be fantastic. I hope Baby E feels better soon. Poor little guy.