doesn't he know that geeky is chic??? I say get them.....they are great!
Geek is in! I LOVE them!
Everyone wants to be a Geek these days. Why do you think I fit in with society better now? Audrey is right, Geek is Chic!
I like them a lot. Travis will love you either way right.. Get them!
Get them! I <3 them.
If you feel good in them, wear them with confidence!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
doesn't he know that geeky is chic??? I say get them.....they are great!
Geek is in! I LOVE them!
Everyone wants to be a Geek these days. Why do you think I fit in with society better now? Audrey is right, Geek is Chic!
I like them a lot. Travis will love you either way right.. Get them!
Get them! I <3 them.
If you feel good in them, wear them with confidence!
Post a Comment