We had the most beautiful spring day of the year yesterday. Ethan woke up almost two hours before he normally does which meant he got a Sunday morning bath and I was actually ready for church early. Since we had some time to kill we went out and took some Easter pics. Well...tried to take some. Ethan was way more concerned with finding sticks than he was about looking at the camera (or even facing me, for that matter) so I did the best that I could. He looked so cute in his little tie.
Travis came out and helped me distract him from the sticks so I could at least get one of him looking my way.
After church we went over to Grandma and Grandpa's for dinner. After we ate all the kids had an Easter Egg hunt. Ethan thought it was fun to find then, pick them up, and then put them back where he found them.
By the time Travis came to the rescue with a basket Ethan had moved on to bigger and better things-more sticks. Rest assured, though, Travis came home with his fair share of the candy. It was a lovely day and I'm glad we got to spend it with family.
4 comments:
He is soooo adorable, Nicole.
He is getting so big and he is so handsome!
He is one handsome little boy. I am glad you had a fantastic Easter :)
So stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment