Awkward:
-Forgetting that they were getting new carpet at the gym this week. I was 'that lady' who apparently still had to work out even though 80% of the equipment wasn't available. I felt bad because I'm really not that desperate to work out, I just plain forgot. Oops.
-I basically let my plants die before I take the time to water them. This week they not only got water but they also got a thorough beat down by Ethan and the watering can. I must have an amazing green thumb because that plant should be long gone.
-Eating chicken for dinner three of the last five days. I'm so sick of chicken I think I'd be ok if I never ate it again. It's just to easy and I don't have to thaw it first. That's crucial.
Awesome:
-Travis has work off today. Yay for a three day weekend!
-Remember my craft room we started to finish last year? Well, I'm slower than a snail, but I finally have it decorated! Well, I should say, I have all the elements to finish decorating it. Hopefully Travis will help me this weekend. Then I'll take some pictures.
-Ethan and I went and hung out at the pool (indoor, of course) and it was a great time. I've been thinking though, someone needs to create a pool seat with wheels of some type for moms who have to try and crawl around the zero depth pool trying to stay close to their off-kilter toddlers.
Hope you all have a lovely Easter weekend.

2 comments:
I am so glad Travis got Earth Day off. I hope you have a fantastic weekend!
Tawnya you are a hoot! Do you know what Travis is doing on Earth Day? He is cutting down trees!! That's right, not planting them, cutting them down! Destroying homes for the birds, squirrels and other critters. Oh well, it will provide lots of warmth next winter!! Ethan is such a "helper"... especially with the water can. I hope it was empty!
Post a Comment