Images of dandelion seeds seem to be really popular right now and I can see why. They really are pretty. I may even have such a picture in my house...so why does something so pretty have to result in something so horrible?
I'm about to loose my mind thinking about all of these dandelions. This is maybe 1/3 of them. Maybe. They're getting out of control around here and there's just too many to be tamed. Within the next week all these little yellow flowers will be going to seed-spreading their horribleness a little farther. I don't know how many hours Travis and I have spent trying to get them under control and then the next day there are a million more. As I type this there are hundreds of little white puffs out in my yard that I couldn't get under control. Add to the fact that the scouts are coming over for a camp out tonight (read: tearing around the yard) and I might as well give up.
1 comment:
I feel the same way. It's totally hopeless. I know it's bad when NOLAN is the lawn snob around here, and Ryan and I have just given up. :)
Post a Comment