This past weekend Grandma & Grandpa were nice enough to take Ethan for the night and Travis and I enjoyed a night out on the town. Ok, it wasn't anything really crazy, but it we did stay downtown and it was the coolest place I've ever been to. Our room had an etching of downtown Minneapolis on the headboard which I was pretty much awestruck over most of the time we were there. We also had our first taste of The Cheesecake Factory. I thought it was good but, for some strange reason, I'm still partial to Jell-o no bake cheesecake. I think I might be addicted to that stuff.
On Saturday morning I got to experience my first room service. I had the most amazingly fluffy Belgian waffles. It was dreamy. Then we went over to peruse the farmer's market.
We came home with fresh strawberries, blueberries, and a fabulous bouquet in tow. It's so nice to be able to do little things like this and to know that Ethan's in good hands. It was a much needed break from work and school and parenting and all of the other stuff we get caught up in.
4 comments:
Is that at the Graves? Weston and I stayed there once for our anniversary and we also had the belgian waffles! ;) That hotel was one of our favorites! Sounds like a great time!
You guys always stay at the coolest places!!
I am so glad you guys had some "alone time". You both definitely deserve it. Room Service rules.
That headboard is really cool! Minneapolis skyline is probobly one of my fav's. I'm glad you guys had a good time.
Post a Comment