The first three quarters of June have flown by and there's been tons of stuff I could have blogged about but just didn't feel like it. You know how it goes. So here's me catching up...again.
The first two weeks of June my mom and dad came out to visit from PA. Ethan got some new toys that he's totally obsessed with, we planted some bell peppers in my garden, went to the farmers market and the zoo, and got stuffed at Davanni's. Ethan had a great time wrestling around with my dad and let's just be honest, loved all of the extra attention. My mom and I canned some turkey and some seriously delicious blueberry syrup (which we had to test out on pancakes the next morning). Before they left Travis and I squeezed in a date which included strolling through the Sculpture Garden downtown. On Father's day I snapped a quick pic of The Bator Men and we had a some tasty burgers on the grill his dad got. This past week Travis had finals, which usually ends up being a total nightmare, but he pulled out some major time management skills (from where I don't know) and actually had all of his stuff done before it was due. Only one quarter left and we'll have a college grad!
That's about it...as if that wasn't enough...hopefully this last week of June is a little more relaxed. It's funny how vacation seems to make you feel like you need a break.
No comments:
Post a Comment