Wednesday, July 6, 2011

simple solution


Ok. You need this stuff. This stuff is called Simple Solution and it's seriously the most magical carpet cleaner I have ever seen. It's made for pet "messes" and it's conquered everything Ruby has thrown at it. Which, in my opinion, is quite a bit more than any other dog I've seen (she had a quite severe case of acid reflux for a few years and it wasn't pretty). In addition to that, it has also removed everything else I have ever tried to get out of my carpet. My list of stuff removed might not be as long as some of yours but here's what this stuff has conquered for me: baby spit-up (including dried stuff I didn't notice at first), mascara, chocolate, spaghetti sauce, and well, honestly I don't remember everything, but I think that list has some hard hitting stuff.

The best part is that it is safe for use around pets and children and it smells really, really good. Seriously, you need to get yourself to Petsmart and pick some up. It doesn't matter if you have pets, kids, or whatever. I think this stuff is amazing.

I'm just sayin.

2 comments:

Andie said...

Awesome, I'll pick some up ASAP. Thanks, Nicole!

shantel said...

Hmmm..maybe it will clean the chocolate I was just trying to get out of my carpet.

Thanks!