I always seem to have a never ending pile of projects to work on. I guess I'd call myself ambitious, but the problem is that my ambition stops the moment I get some free time to start the project. Does anyone else have this problem? I really have no excuse-Ethan naps everyday, so I can't say I don't have the time to do it. It just seems like every day, when 1:30 rolls around and Ethan's asleep I get tired and the only thing I feel like doing is taking a nap. So my pile grows larger by the week and nothing gets done. I need to find some motivation asap.
3 comments:
Amen Sista!!
I need a Bator project night! I am finally in a place where I wan to do things again. :)
At least you don't have several plastic bins filled with 93 projects to do! If you run short just let me know.
Post a Comment