Last night we went to the state fair. Well, let me clarify.
Last night we went to the state fair with the sole purpose of stuffing ourselves.
This was the first time I've ever gone and really eaten anything and I now know why I only go once every seven years. We started off innocently enough with 1919 root beer and some cheese curds. Around the malt from the dairy barn things started getting a little dicey. We gave it a couple hours and decided we could handle a little more. We may or may not have gotten a second helping of cheese curds...I woke up this morning with a pounding head ache and felt like a blob of deep-fried nastiness.
So I drug myself to the gym for an hour of sweat-drenched work and I felt much better.
(although I know I didn't even burn 1/3 of the calories I ate)
So long State Fair. See you in another seven years.

5 comments:
can I please tell you...you are adorable!!
Looks delicious! I miss the MN
fair!
It was totally worth it! Thanks for taking me.
The cheese curds look divine. I miss them so much! I'm sure it was all worthwhile, even though it added a few calories to the hips!
Atta girl! I'm sooooo jealous.
Post a Comment