Thursday, August 4, 2011

quick facelift

It's amazing what a few dollars, a little time, and a handy husband can do for you.
The grout in our bathroom was looking hideous as of late. It was rotting through and water was leaking down into the basement because of it. But even worse for me than the leaking was the sight. It just felt gross to try and get clean in a tub that never looked clean. No matter how much I scrubbed.
So over the weekend we ran to Lowes and got some caulk and Travis fixed up the seal on the tub. It hardly took any time at all but the difference it made is unbelievable. Add a few more dollars for a fresh shower curtain (my contribution to the project) and I now almost feel like I'm at the spa when I shower. Almost.

1 comment:

Tawnya said...

Travis is one handy man. I have to admit that I also don't like when the grout looks dirty. It really does make me feel dirty. Can't wait to see your new shower curtain.