Friday, September 16, 2011

backyard picnic

This week has been beautiful and Ethan and I had a lot of fun together. The highlight was Monday night. The farm came out and started plowing the field behind our house, which sent Ethan into a craze. He loves watching the tractors. It was such a nice night that I didn't care to go inside either so we had a nice little picnic dinner of chicken, roasted potatoes, and freshly canned green beans. It was really quite lovely to sit there with him and watch his excitement every time the tractor made another pass by us. The boy's energy is contagious.
I hope you're making the most of this lovely fall weather. Goodness knows it never lasts long enough.

2 comments:

shantel said...

Oh my goodness, cutest picture ever!!

We are loving this weather also!!

Fran said...

I'm surprised Ethan is sitting and not jumping up and down! He is definitely an outdoors boy.