As much as I hate to say it, we're getting close to winter here in MN and that means we need firewood. Travis and his dad both seem to really enjoy cutting wood so that makes the fact that we get free heat all winter long even sweeter. With the nice weather we've been having this past week they set out to cut down a dead tree in our driveway. Ethan loves to help his dad work outside and I'm starting to realize that he's got a lot of confidence in his abilities (just look at the size of that log he thinks he can manage!) That's a trait he gets from Travis- a man who has total confidence that he can do anything he sets his mind to. Its one of the qualities I really love about him.

Never in a million years would I will winter to come sooner then it absolutely has to, but it's nice to know that we have wood ready to be burned as soon as the weather gets colder.


2 comments:
Ethan is the cutest lumberjack I ever did see. I think having the confidence to even try something impossible is an awesome quality. That is how things become possible. :)
So Cute!!
Post a Comment