Travis' graduation on Thursday night was really great. He got to be one of the student speakers and he did a really good job sharing some thoughts about the changes we make throughout life and how we can make a difference in the world. I know there may be some rumors out there that I wrote it for him...but we'll just call it a team effort. Besides, it all comes down to the presentation and that was all him.
Such a handsome graduate!



5 comments:
Way to go Trav man! I am so proud of you. Wish I could have heard your speech. You probably rocked it!
Congratulations, that's really great! You will treasure those pictures in years to come. :)
way to go dude!!!
What an intelligent speciman! I am happy to hear he's graduated! I remember the days when we took the same math class...he's probably smarter than me now!
Hey my good friend, congratulations graduating college... tough stuff. I'm proud of you buddy. keep up the awesome work. God bless you both.
Post a Comment