Saturday, October 29, 2011

toddler mosh

Friday night we took a trip down to the Mall of America. The trip was just for fun and because I needed to stop by a few stores. When we got there we realized that Nickelodeon Universe was having their Halloween 'Blackout' party. They had a kid friendly dj and dance floor set up and Ethan was totally into it. We first saw it from the third floor and he refused to budge from the banister unless I promised we'd take him down to dance.


And dance he did. It was the freakin cutest thing I have EVER SEEN. I tried to get some pics of him but he tried his hardest to stay in the middle of the group of kids so there was usually a kid between me and him.



I took a short video of him dancing, since the pics didn't do much justice, but really, the video doesn't really do it justice either. He was so dang cute out there dancing, I was such a proud  mamma.


He gets his dancing skillz from his dad.

4 comments:

Tawnya said...

I miss him soooo much! He is darn tootin cute!

Angie said...

How fun! My boys would LOVE a dance party like that!

Fran said...

I can hardly wait to see Ethan do the worm! Love the curious George on his back too.

Adam said...

Skillz??? More like a disability!!!! He reminds me of a cat chasing a laser pen around in a cirlce! Seriously, he is amazing and your blogg is awesome. Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work you two.