Thursday, December 15, 2011

the donkey reigns supreme

This is Ethan's version of the Nativity. Clearly the donkey is the one who gets top treatment in his world. Travis made the comment that we may have a future republican on our hands...

Whatever the case is I'm just glad that in the spot where the mommy goes the angel is sitting : )
Just as it should be.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love him! And he thinks so highly of you! You are the angel in my life too :)

Tawnya said...

Love it! This made me smile.

Jess, you are ridiculous.

Dawn said...

What a smart little guy! We can't wait to see you all in a few days. Have a safe trip °Ü°

Fran said...

Out of the mouth of babes... or should I say "Out of the hands of babes." Ethan is VERY creative and ingenious to score points with mom & dad this time of year!