Monday, February 27, 2012

this weekend...


This weekend I...

-Woke up in the wee hours of the morning thinking about Captain Crunch. I couldn't quite decide whether Crunch Berries or Peanut Butter Crunch sounded better...

-Slept in until 5:45, courtesy of Ethan. Thankfully Travis started reading the Hunger Games last week and was pretty wrapped up in it, so he volunteered to get up with Ethan so I could go back to bed. He's a pretty sweet guy.

-Thought about chocolate way more times than is normal or healthy. And this is a shocker for me because I don't normally care for the stuff.

-Worked on putting our basement back together. The above pictures is a little teaser for a few certain sister-in-laws who I know are dying to see how it's coming along. I'm putting the rest of the pictures together for a separate post, I swear, Tawnya.

-Ate at PF Chang's. Lettuce wraps suddenly sounded good and I somehow convinced Travis to go even though he doesn't particularly care for that establishment. Can you tell pregnancy has me constantly thinking about random food items??

-Determined that living life with Travis is like being in a poorly developed movie.  You know, the one where you read the amazing book and get all this in-depth information on the characters and then go to see the movie and are sorely disappointed because all the 'thinking' the main characters did in their heads in the book didn't get translated very well in the movie...(cough...twilight...cough). Yeah. Travis thinks a lot in his head. And I'm just left wondering what's going on a great majority of the time. While out to lunch at PF Chang's we determined it could even be something as freakish as The Truman Show. Somebody, if you're watching this...please help.

-Received a new calling at church...although I probably shouldn't say what it is, seeing as how I could get voted down next Sunday... :)

-Fell asleep on the couch cuddled up next to Travis while we watched The Truman Show. He he he.

3 comments:

Tawnya said...

Your teaser is really a teaser. I finished reading the post and cursed a little in my head. I need more photos but it is looking great. I can hardly wait to hear about your new calling as well.

Fran said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend to me! And, it looks like some of the toys got moved to their new residence. I love that train.

Anonymous said...

You know how to keep someone on their toes Nicole!!! I cannot wait to see the basement! And I'm glad you are liking chocolate now...there's plenty at Mom's. And I'll put in a good word with the producers, try to shake things up a bit for ya!