Thursday, February 16, 2012

the results are in...


Yep. It looks like things are going to get a lot less boyish around here. I thought it was kinda funny learning this one is a girl because the ultrasound tech wouldn't really commit to saying it was a girl. She'd say "It looks like a girl." or "It may be a girl." After having a boy our first time around and having them say without a doubt it was a boy it feels a little weird to not know 'for sure'. But I get that there's always a chance they missed something.

I'm pretty confident, though. The tech looked numerous times and spent quite a few minutes there each time to make sure something didn't suddenly pop out. And it never did. So looks like I'll be heading to the wonderland that is the little girls department and I can't wait!

9 comments:

Angie said...

Awww...congrats!!

Sarah Cotton said...

Congratulations Travis & Nicole!! Very exciting news :-)

Tawnya said...

I make a pretty great PANK to a little girlie and I am excited. I just have a hard time competing with Jess. (All the girls like her better.)

Audrey said...

oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!!!! I'm so excited!

Andie said...

Congrats!

Breezy said...

That is AMAZING!!!! Congrats! You'll love having her!

shantel said...

Yay!! Congrats!!

Linda said...

You are going to have so much fun shopping!!!! Congratulations!!!

memories by Jan said...

That is so wonderful!! Girls are so much fun. Congratulations.