Last weekend we broke out the lan-ga-mongas (as Ethan calls them) and gave the yard a little TLC. We spent all morning out in the sun. Travis and Ethan mowed. I raked up leaves and sticks. Even with a riding lawn mower it takes a few hours to mow the entire yard and Ethan held rode on Travis' lap the entire time. After they were done Ethan went straight over to his little bubble mower and started doing laps around the yard again. Talk about devotion to having nice grass...He's obsessed.
All day long he's asking if he can go outside and push it around. He even insists on eating his lunch on the front steps, just so he doesn't have to take his shoes off. I think I see a lawn mowing business in this boy's future. And since I'll be footing the bill, I'm going to need to invest in some bubble stock.

2 comments:
That's good to hear. I am going to need a yard man to help me in a few years!
Ha! I was just going to do a post on Mike and Mason mowing the lawn together.
Gotta love little boys!
Post a Comment