Tuesday, April 10, 2012

productivity's never been so cute


Well, I got off on the right foot as far as being productive goes. I made Ethan this adorable little bow tie to wear to church on Easter. Once I finally got it on him he actually left it on. It was pretty soggy by the time we got home, though. I keep telling myself he'll stop drooling eventually...but until then, we might go through quite a few of these little ties.


For Easter Ethan got a new mountain tunnel for his trains to run on. This little boy just loves trains and he was so excited to receive a cool addition to the track. "Play trains" is the first thing he asks for in the morning. I swore to myself that once we got the basement finished his toys would no longer be taking up the living room floor, but he loves this thing so much I'd be spending the entire day in the basement. So, I cracked and made a little train track for him upstairs. Hopefully once the excitement wears off we can move it back downstairs. Until then, it's fun to see him get so excited over these little things. It makes spending the money so much more satisfying.

3 comments:

Tawnya said...

Oh my heck, I love that Kid!!! Great job on the bow-tie. It probably helps that Travis has worn one a time or two and the little guys wants to be just like his dad. Kuddos on the tunnel. It looks awesome!

Fran said...

Oh he is so handsome, and I missed it. Seeing his happy little face with those trains, I'm not sure the joy will ever wear off.

Angie said...

Love the bow tie!