Monday, April 30, 2012

feelin' the love

I was looking through  my pictures from this month and I couldn't help but notice that so many of them captured some expression of love. For the last few years I've been working toward the goal of taking one picture a day to document our life together and I love how it allows me to look back and see how blessed I am to have this little family of mine.

Pic 1: Ethan has taken to sitting with his hand resting on my stomach.
Pic 2: Travis was sitting in the back seat with Ethan and he reached over and rubbed Travis' back. He's such a sweet little boy.
Pic 3: For Valentine's Day this  year I gave Travis the gift of love. That is, I gave him this empty jar and each time I do something to show him my love I make a little heart for him to add to it. He keeps it on his desk at work as a reminder of how much I love him. My goal is to have it filled by the end of the year but the catch is I can't see how full it is and I have no idea how many hearts it will take to fill it. He snapped this picture to give me a clue as to how I'm doing so far.
Pic 4: Who could resist kissing those cute little cheeks??

2 comments:

Tawnya said...

I love these pics. I know it is alot of work to do a picture a day, I love looking through your album. LOVE it!

Fran said...

Oh these pics make me miss you guys! I love your love jar... I would probably need a smaller jar though.
Can't wait to kiss those little cheeks again!
PS: Ruby is getting all dolled up on Thursday morning.