Things have been getting crazy around here as we prepare for this little one to come. We're down to about two and a half weeks and my list of things to do gets longer every day. I've been busy though, slowly trying to overtake what seems to be an endless amount of things I'll never get done before the baby comes.
There are the things that have been on my list for quite some time-like making some girlish burp cloths and de-junking our house (hello multiple weekend trips to Goodwill). And then there are the things that come up and somehow take precedence over all the other outstanding things. Like strawberry syrup. I just couldn't pass up a great deal on some fresh berries and, seriously, homemade syrup totally makes my Saturday morning pancakes. I've also been making a freezer meal here and there to have on hand for when I don't feel like cooking in the near future.
With so many things to think about and do I needed a break. So last weekend I took the morning to get a hair cut and shop and then we went out for an evening boat ride. It was so nice to not be home thinking about the blankets I still have to sew or the photobook I need to catch up on or *cough* the blog I've been neglecting for quite some time. But, that's over and I've gotta get back to work if I'm ever going to get the stuff done.

1 comment:
Good look with your list. Hopefully, I can help out a little bit when I get home. Just so you know I happen to love that cute little boy on the boat!
Post a Comment