We had our little girl, Capri, Saturday night! She was 6lbs. 14 oz and 20 1/2 inches long. The delivery went better than I could have asked for and we are all doing really well. I can't believe how little she is, and I'm still trying to get over the sandy blonde hair. She loves to be cuddled, and of course, there are plenty of cuddling arms around.


9 comments:
She's such a cutie! Congrats!
I just love it! I can't wait to meet her!!! My kids are circling around my computer just loving the pictures. I am so gad you had such a great delivery. Hope to see you soon!!!
Congratulations!! She's so beautiful!
She picked the best time to come. I am so excited for your cute little family. I am also way excited to get to know her more. Great work! I give you permission to continue to reproduce. (You can take a break for a little while if you want.)
Congratulations!! She is beautiful, girls are fun!!
What a little sweetheart...she's so adorable!
Congrats!! She is beautiful and I love her name!
How exciting!!! Congratulations. She is beautiful and what a beautiful name. :)
Aww so sweet! Congrats!
Post a Comment