Wednesday, July 25, 2012

guaranteed


Travis has been networking his way into a new job for a while now and he's finally close to interviewing. We're really excited at the prospect and he wants to have an edge over the competition. So, naturally, he decided to update his wardrobe. Crucial, I know : ) 

No, really, though, he's been wanting a new suit for a while now. A nice, slim cut one that wont look like he's drowning in it. So, he decided what better place to go then the place where they guarantee: "You'll like the way you look."

Men's Warehouse.

I kinda feel like their slogan should be: "You'll like the way you look...or we'll have you try on another suit..." Because these guys really don't give up. I hate the awkward situation of dealing with sales men and these guys really want a sale. Its a interesting and slightly creepy experience to be in a store where a bunch of men stand around and tell other men how good they look...but hey, whatever works, right?

Ok, all joking aside, it really wasn't that bad, and he found a couple of great suits. Hopefully they'll give him that little extra boost of confidence when it comes time to interview for his next career move.


2 comments:

Tawnya said...

Travis is a fox no matter what. Good Luck on the Interview.

Anonymous said...

Travis and I still have a common bond after all! I always thought the way to seal the day was through an awesome outfit. You two are hilarious. and p.s. I can't wait to see one of them this fall at a lovely activity in Minnesota.