We've had lots of progress over the last few weeks in our house. Capri is still as cute as ever--that's not really progress, but she is getting close to crawling and is really starting to enjoy playing on the floor. Which is a welcome relief for my back.
She also loves flashing a seriously cheesy grin at anyone and everyone willing to give her attention.
After my little mini makeover of the living room for Valentine's Day Travis gave me permission to do a little makeover of our bedroom too. So I'm in decorating heaven. We also survived Travis' first week of business travel with relative ease. But I'm not kidding myself--I'm sure it wont always be so pretty. By May I can see myself running on empty and dangerously near a breakdown.
After way more work that I ever thought imaginable, Ethan is now officially day time potty trained. I'm not really sure how to tackle night time yet. He never wakes up with a dry diaper in the morning and I just can't bring myself to want to to do that much laundry. Any one have any suggestions or advice?
He also started swimming lessons and has another Article of Faith down pat.
It's been a good two weeks here for us.


4 comments:
Capri, I am totally digging that grin baby girl. You are adorable.
Baby E, Your rock my socks. Great job on the potty training and the articles of faith. Those are some big words.
Trav and Nicole,
Wow, two adorable happy and healthy kids. Keep up the great work.
I wouldn't sweat the night time yet. I would just do pull ups so he feels like a "big" boy still. I always limit any drinks an hour before bedtime and have them use the potty right before bed and 1st thing when they wake up. I have friends who wake up their kids at around midnight to have them go, until they get used to waking on their own. I was never quite that commited. Good luck! My boys always had it figured out sometime during their 3rd year.
I love Ethan's memory videos... what a smart boy!! Capri is sure developing personality. I love how easy going she is, and quick to smile (as long as Grandma keeps her distance)!
Capri is beautiful!!
I also limited drinks before bed and had them potty right before bed. I also put plastic underpants over the underware or slipped on a diaper over their underware(after they fell asleep) so if they did have an accident while sleeping they could feel that they were wet. It worked wonders for all five of my kids!
Post a Comment