Ethan advanced from Sunfish to Pike in his swimming lessons this week and he did an amazing job. He willingly put on goggles (I couldn't believe it) and willingly put his face in the water for 3 seconds (I was in shock). He looked so cute out there.
And speaking of people doing things willingly...Travis willingly ate jalapenos on the Nachos we had last night for dinner-and admitted they made them taste better. This weekend has been full of surprises.
.jpg)
4 comments:
Baby E, I am sooooo Proud of you!!! Good job, buddy.
Trav, It's about time you gave peppers a chance. Now onto mushrooms.
Way to go Ethan! I hope you'll teach me how to swim when I come home this Summer!
I am surprised travis ate a jalapeno when he thinks red peppers are too hot. But good for him!
Super cool Ethan is learning how to swim. Now you just need to move somewhere where the water isn't frozen 10 months out of the year:-)
Glad to hear Tmoney has graduated to big boy foods;-)
Post a Comment