This picture was our weekend. It was glorious outside and we soaked up every minute of it. Its the first nice weather we've had in about 6 months and we crammed in as much outdoor stuff as we could. Ethan was in heaven. We had a bonfire on Friday night to roast some marshmallows and he laid here on the blanket in pure bliss.

Capri thought it was all pretty fun, as long as she had some snacks close at hand.
We even got our own little private airshow from a pilot who frequently flies around our house in the summer. Everything just seemed right with the world.


3 comments:
THEY ARE SO CUTE!!! I love everybody in these photos, and you of course Nicole! Miss you all and hope you make it through this rough snowy week.
I love these pictures. I am so glad you got to have some good weather. I hope it stays that way. I am super excited to be home so I can play and pass out hugs and kisses. They are getting so BIG!
It was a very wise choice to get outside last weekend and enjoy the outdoors.... looks like summer is over! Love your family and their smiling faces!!
Post a Comment