Tuesday, May 28, 2013

new year, same old trucks

The trucks are running around here and we've resumed our usual daily walks down to see them. Ethan still loves to watch them work and I'll do almost anything if it means I don't have to try and be his sole source of entertainment all day long.

Capri likes to ride in the stroller and we've been working on hat training. She's so cute I just about die every time I put it on her. 

4 comments:

Angie said...

I'm dying over that hat!!! So adorable!!

Fran said...

Ethan will probably never tire of those trucks. It's great they are so close to walk to. Capri is our newest fashionista! She looks great in anything, but the hat is superb!! Her one dimple smile will knock your socks off.

Tawnya said...

Oh my! I miss them so much. They are just too cute for words. I love walking with Ethan to the trucks and watching his little legs run because he so excited. Capri is such a little cutie. Nice work.

Anonymous said...

Gah! I'm dying! She is so cute! She wears that hat better than a hipster wearing a beanie! SO CUTE! Ethan is so cute too! I am going to take him to the trucks when I come home this summer. And I'll make you cookies Nicole! Miss you all!