Today Ethan said he was tired of going to the gym so he, Capri and I took a trip down to the Mall of America. We got there before the stores opened and had the place to ourselves. Can I just say- this may have been a stroke of genius on my part. Ethan doesn't give a rip about the stores and spends more time pulling stuff of the racks than being good so this worked out perfectly. I didn't have to fight crowds, he got to check out everything his little heart could imagine, and we stopped for a popcorn treat.


2 comments:
That is a really good idea. Plus I am sure it didn't mess with his nap time. Double bonus!!!
MOA is certainly the biggest gym in my book. I get a workout every time I go there. Glad you folks enjoyed it and the timing was perfect!
Post a Comment