This weekend a friend clued me in on a little gem of a candle from Target. It smells like my favorite store yet costs significantly less than shopping at said store. So today I picked one up and it has me motivated to clean up the house so tonight when the kiddos go to bed I can light that bad boy up and sit in my favorite chair dreaming about shopping. I know it seems a little desperate, but hey, whatever it takes this week...

3 comments:
Wouldn't it be grand if I won the powerball? Since you are my most favorite sister-in-law I would give you 1 million dollars just because you are my favorite. Then you could shop till your hearts content. Do you know of a candle that smells like winning the powerball?
This is lovely. I have been feeling this way too Nicole. I feel like I can't even by a candle from Target though. I guess I will just look at candles online. That may help me out.
Is there an Apple app that you could download and then just scratch the computer screen and smell the candle?! I'm feeling it. Enjoy your evening Nicole, you deserve a relaxing one!
Post a Comment